If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

haha

This song makes me happy. =] lol so funny and such a good song and Flash too, very nicely done.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Holy WOW!

SO fuking amazing :D. It's so funny every single time. Awesome Flash Ever I have seen. Way to go on it everyone. My fav is also the Link part. Sadly I know it all by heart and Fox and Poke-babes. All Amazing!!! Very nice on this ^^

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Very nice

I love this song now. It's so cool to listen too. You did great on this. Way to go xD

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Interesting =]

lol I have always loved KH so this really made me happy to watch and play. You tutorial is the best I've ever watched and you did an amazing job and both Roxas and Sora. There done very very well. I'm sure I'll explore it again to take in your tips and what you did to make it look neat. So the first thing I would need would be a Tablet for drawing and get some practice in. Anyways again very awesome and I love this picture of them xD. Best of Luck on future drawings.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Very Amazing

Love it and listen to it a whole lot yesterday and today lol. Will keep listening to for a long time too come. Anywas again WAY TO GO! xD

Rig - Zombies in Space! Rig - Zombies in Space!

Cool

Love how it all sounds. So awesome way to go on this =D

{Dj-L} Jump Hard {Dj-L} Jump Hard

Awesome

Very good for shuffling. At least for me it is cause I'm a beginner shuffler lol I guess. Very awesome song hope to hear some more =D

-Sci-Fa- -Sci-Fa-

Awesome

This is totally cool. I love how all the armor looks as it's breakin goff her. That's very good and even better in pen. Very amazing artwork =D

Fantasy's Collapse Fantasy's Collapse

WOW!

I can see why it took so long. xD Looks so awesome.
I love the colors being used and its so done well.
10/10 5/5

Love? Love?

Very cool

I like it a lot. Love how its all drawn in and detail is great. Very nicely done ^^

Knocturne responds:

Thank you, detail is definitely not my strong point but I'm going to work at it!