ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Very Amazing

Love it and listen to it a whole lot yesterday and today lol. Will keep listening to for a long time too come. Anywas again WAY TO GO! xD

Rig - Zombies in Space! Rig - Zombies in Space!

Cool

Love how it all sounds. So awesome way to go on this =D

{Dj-L} Jump Hard {Dj-L} Jump Hard

Awesome

Very good for shuffling. At least for me it is cause I'm a beginner shuffler lol I guess. Very awesome song hope to hear some more =D

=Guilt and Ecstasy= =Guilt and Ecstasy=

It's Awesome

I listen to this a lot now cause it so epic =D. Very well done and keep it up. This is one of the coolest 8-bit songs I ever heard lol.

Hades responds:

Thanks for the compliment, good to hear you liked it so much!

Silent Tears [Orch] Silent Tears [Orch]

You know...

Your words are touching and I know how you feel. I mean I just broke up with my gf yesterday because I had to <.> we weren't anything alike at all and I changed so much for her and she hasn't for me. I know how it feels to be hurt and this song does make oneself calm. I don't know how else to say but I'm sry for ya and you did amazing on this song. If this doesn't touch the heart then idk what does. Keep making great songs.

Dj-Flux responds:

I changed myself for mine too, just to see if I could get another chance and make things right.

She disrespected me way too many times to be worth anything to me now. I gave her too many chances already.

Thanks for the review.

DjSc00p - Elysium(Remix) Final DjSc00p - Elysium(Remix) Final

Awesome

may not be complete as you say but hey its still a kick ass song XD.
This is so awesome I love it. haha make more great songs like this one and all your others. 5/5 10/10

DjSc00p responds:

Thank you :D Yeah its sort of satisfying, atleast i got a few things that i wanted in here. I'll try my best to keep it up hehe :) Thanks for the review!

FF9-Your not alone(arranged) FF9-Your not alone(arranged)

It's not bad

Very soft and very good.
Don't know what else to put except the changes were ok from soft to like a soft rock in a way idk lol

FF9-Battle remake FF9-Battle remake

lol cool

Since FFIX was my first FF to play I always love hearing the music. very well done too. I love the battle theme song. xD

A Single Kiss -[Final]- A Single Kiss -[Final]-

Beautiful ^^

So very calm and nice. omg I love haha
Way to go o your top 5 and keep up the great work with making such beautiful music

Helth responds:

thanks man =]

DJ Derrick--The Adventure (NG) DJ Derrick--The Adventure (NG)

Very awesome

Keep of the great works in music making. Love this song =]
So awesome >.<